Wednesday 30 December 2009

Barry's Ices - Storyboards I

So here is my first post of stuff from the present day - I would love to say that I will be posting 27 content-rich posts every month, but that won't be happening. This is work that I did for Barry's Ices, an amazing short film that I'm working on which you will shortly be seeing on every '1000 things to do before you die' list compiled between here and Patagonia for the next millenia.

First up: some storyboard panels done with felt tips and that.

This one has had the contrast played with on photoshop, hence it being darker than the other one.












The credit for this composition should go to JD (who will get a link once I find out what his blog address is), but I did the pretty picture so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment